Quality Plus™ Process FMEA Software
The goals of the Quality Plus® Software Process Improvement Modules are to assist the engineer in ensuring that:
- Products are made to specification at budgeted cost;
- Products are delivered on time;
- Processes are optimized to achieve Six Sigma performance.
Key Product Features
- Works as stand-alone module or integrated with Quality Plus® Software Design Improvement Modules;
- Process design documentation and tracking;
- Computer generated Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA);
- Computer generated Process Validation Plan;
- Computer generated Process Control Plan;
- Computer generated operator instructions;
- Computer generated operator check sheets;
- Computer generated maintenance check sheets;
- Computer generated design and process change evaluation;
- Field issue root cause analysis;
- Defect root cause analysis;
- Process Design Bookshelf Technology to facilitate effective use of manufacturing and/or assembly lessons learned;
- All documentation is linked to support a wide variety of queries.
Quality Benefits of Using Product
- Improved ability to produce within specification product by identifying the sources of defects and defining the process controls necessary to achieve Six Sigma performance.
- Improved ability to contain out of specification product by identifying the defects where the process controls are inadequate to prevent them.
Time Benefits of Using Product
- Process control is optimized;
- Product inspection is optimized;
- Process risk analysis can be performed in minutes versus weeks or months;
- Cloning features allow rapid generation of customized process quality system documentation.
Cost Benefits of Using Product
- Reduced inspection costs;
- Reduced field warranty costs;
- Reduced internal reject and rework costs;
- Reduced production costs.
Harpco Systems provides some of the most technologically advanced FMEA software tools on the market……. Harpco Systems has become known as the Modern FMEA for a reason. Its structured, simplified and sustainable.
“We used Q Plus to achieve Q1 and ISO 16949 successfully at the Ford Motor Co. Monroe BAO Plant. The software promoted linked documentation that prevented issues at internal and external audits. Assured the quality documents at the operations production level had all relevant and concurrent information that was reviewed in the program files. QPlus allowed the program members to create a baseline “Hot End Exhaust” database that produced linked documentation from the DFMEA to the production visual aids the operators used to perform correctly.”
I have been working with Harpco Systems for 20 yrs and have seen how their products and services continue to improve to meet customer demands. Finding a disciplined approach to relate field performance to product design specifications is rare. There just is no uncomplicated way to do this correctly. Harpco’s approach handles all the complication internal to their software so the engineers can focus on other aspects of their job. Because the known failure mechanisms and causes are mapped, this information can be used for problem solving and driving continuous improvement in manufacturing.